12V +/-30% DC input @1A (non-isolated)
Accidental reverse voltage, ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 1) protected.
Internal Overvoltage, Over current protection (hiccup mode)
Internal circuitry to enable remote power ON/OFF of 12V rail.
Connection by means of 2 piece pluggable screw terminal connector
4G cellular connectivity with 3G / 2G fallback
Following key features of the Module
4G LTE-CAT-1/4: B1 / B3 / B5 / B8 / B40 / B41
3G UMTS/HSPA+: B1 / B8
2G EDGE/GSM/GPRS: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
3 dBi Antenna
Single nano SIM
USB Type B interface for configuration
- Operating Temperature range – 20 to 65 deg C
- One Power LED
- One LED for WWAN(Cellular) status indication
- LED for RS485 status indication
- On board RTC
- On board coin cell battery backup
Plastic Enclosure ( 125mm X 125mm X 30mm)
ARM® Cortex™-A5 CPU at 550Mhz
16KB I cache/16KB D cache
256MB NOR Flash , 128MB DDR SDRAM
Capable of cycling OFF 12V power to the whole unit.
On-board temperature sensor to indicate CPU temperature
Half duplex RS-485 channel
ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 1) protected.
Connection by means of screw terminal connectors
- Yocto, Long-term supported Linux Kernel (LTSI)
- Toolchain for Software Application Development in C language
- Board support package and drivers for IOs.
- Web Based Configuration
- Embedded database Sqlite support
- Modbus Protocol Support
- Optional ReAP application Framework collecting data through RS485/Digital inputs and sending it through HTTP and FTP as per defined requirements.
Two Opto-isolated digital inputs
Optical Isolation level of 2500 Vrms
Input resistance of 1.2K +/-5%
0-2 V -> Logic Low
8V-15V -> Logic High
ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 2) protected.
On board Micro SD socket.
Up-to 32GB support