12V +/-30% DC input @1A (non-isolated)
Accidental reverse voltage, ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 1) protected.
Internal Overvoltage, Over current protection (hiccup mode)
Internal circuitry to enable remote power ON/OFF of 12V rail.
Connection by means of 2 piece pluggable screw terminal connector
3G cellular connectivity with 2G fallback
Following key features of the Module
3G UMTS/HSPA+: B1 / B2 / B5 / B6 / B8 / B19
2G EDGE/GSM/GPRS: 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
7 dBi Antenna with 3 meter cable
One USB Type B interface
- Linux OS
- Toolchain for Software Application Development in C language
- Board support package and drivers for IOs.
- Web Based Configuration
- Embedded database Sqlite support
- Modbus Protocol Support
- Optional ReAP application Framework collecting data through RS485/Digital inputs and sending it through HTTP and FTP as per defined requirements.
- Wi-Fi AP with Encryption
Upto 22 Opto-isolated digital inputs
Upto 4 Opto-isolated digital outputs
Upto four Analog Inputs (4mA-20mA or +/- 60V Capable)
Optical Isolation level of 2500 Vrms
Input resistance of 1.2K +/-5%
0-2 V -> Logic Low
8V-15V -> Logic High
ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 2) protected.
Connection by means of screw terminal connectors
MIPS 24KEc CPU at 580Mhz with 32MB Flash ,128MB DDRRAM, SD card
Capable of cycling OFF 12V power to the whole unit.
On-board temperature sensor to indicate CPU temperature
Half duplex RS-485 channel
ESD (IEC61000-4-2 level 4), EFT (IEC61000-4-4 level 2) and Surge (IEC61000-4-5 level 1) protected.
2 X 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- Operating Temperature range 0 to 50 deg C
- One Power LED
- One LED for WWAN(Cellular) status indication
- On board RTC
- On board coin cell battery backup
- Onboard Xbee expansion connector
- External DVR/NVR/IP cameras can be connected for live viewing
On board CODEC with Speaker, line in/ line out interface